Junior industry position
. A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Promotes and sells Medtronic's products and services within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including physicians, institutions, and other appropriate medical staff.
- Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits derived from Medtronic's products and/or services.
- Conducts and/or evaluates market research including customers and competitors activities.
- Develops and/or implements market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
- Assesses customer needs and feedback regarding new products and/or modifications to existing products.
- Works closely with MDT cross-functional groups to include sales, marketing, medical education, and physician liaison to develop meaningful programs across Medtronic RTG therapies.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 3 years of sales experience; or
- Bachelor’s Degree AND a minimum of 1 year of Medtronic Clinical Specialist or Sales Rep I experience plus 2 years of prior clinical or medical sales experience.
Nice to Have
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.