Junior industry position
- Involved in both planned maintenance and day-to-day reactive work to support operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises
- Working with contractors - ensuring risk assessments and method statements are in place
- Check that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies
- Ensure the site adheres to all relevant compliances with current legislation
- Assist the Engineering Manager in implementing and monitoring all aspects of electrical work on site
- Project management - ensuring all paperwork is in place including Change Controls, Risk Assessments and method statements
Do You Have:
- Good project management experience
- Experience taking accountability for decisions and actions
- Self-driven and results orientated
- Able to work co-operatively towards a shared objective
What We Offer
- Company pension
- A number of health benefits including: Life Assurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Income protection
- Plus many other flexible benefits: Buy and sell annual leave, cycle to work scheme, online and in store discounts and much more
Function Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity CommitmentTeva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.