Junior industry position
As an Interface Engineer for the CommunityWorks Foreign System Interface (FSI) team, you will build and test interface design and provide interface support during implementation activities. You will configure Cerner interfaces and code basic interfaces, install Cerner interfaces and troubleshoot and resolve system interface issues. You will also support interface testing during the life cycle of the project, perform data migration and conversion programs and test data migration and conversion programs. We are glad you are considering joining our innovative team to make your impact on health and care!
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 1 year of Linux command line work experience
- At least 1 year of Programming work experience
- Willing to travel up to 20% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of the position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned