Graduate / traineeship
Success Starts Here
As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. Our success results from our employees' diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Join the Lam Research team, where you can play a vital role in the future of electronics and write your own success story.
New College Graduate - Electrical Engineer 2 - 151319
Date: Nov 14, 2020
Req ID: 151319
Together we move the Atoms that move the World:
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry's leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Lam Research - where successful people want to work:
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research's success, this philosophy starts with you.
- Design, develop, modify Electrical hardware systems
- Selects OEM components and materials for power distribution box/control panel design
- Creates and releases engineering drawings & bill of materials using engineering change management process
- Creates electrical schematics and system based on requirements
- Conducts and drives design review for new concepts
- Assists with development, and refinement of functional specifications for electrical systems and power distribution
- Works with multidisciplinary engineering design teams to design and modify custom and OEM system components
Other Job Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for performing professional electrical engineering research, design, development, modification, and evaluation in support of electrical and electro-mechanical systems/subsystems, embedded systems and power distribution.
- You will assist the Subject Matter Experts to develop, define/refine functional specifications for electrical and electro-mechanical systems/subsystems, embedded systems and power distribution.
- You will work with multidisciplinary engineering design teams: electrical, mechanical, software, technical support, productivity engineers, and suppliers, on the design, modification, of custom and OEM embedded systems components.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in electrical engineering or similar and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree (M.S.) without experience
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English
- Hands-on experience in electronic circuit design (analog, digital), development and associated electrical board design, troubleshooting and validation required
- Understanding of AC/DC Power distribution systems required
- Experience in signals and controls theory required
- Has system level knowledge of Electrical architecture, design of IO Controllers and Applications
- Highly proficient in power panel electrical circuit design with safety interlocks & 3 phase load analysis
- Good working knowledge in PCB/ Low voltage circuit design for power and control applications
- Expert in application of power and controls technologies for systems automation
- Knowledgeable in CAD tools like PCAD, ORCAD, ZUKEN or equivalent CAD packages for circuit design & simulation
- Experience with capital equipment, Electrical control/Power box or similar (for e.g., process industries, aircraft, etc.) industry in a sub-system / module design project
- Experience in selection of components, setting up equipment for experimentation / testing in laboratory environment, setting up safe practices
- Experience of power distribution and/or control system design of complex systems (such as unmanned vehicle, drones, robotic systems, 3D printers, or similar machines) is a BIG plus
More About Us ….
Our work is everywhere you look – even if you can’t actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Share This Job
- All Rights Reserved