Graduate / traineeship
Success Starts Here
As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. Our success results from our employees' diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Join the Lam Research team, where you can play a vital role in the future of electronics and write your own success story.
New College Graduate - Software Engineer 2 (131873)
Date: Nov 12, 2020
Req ID: 131873
Together we move the Atoms that move the World:
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry's leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Lam Research - where successful people want to work:
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research's success, this philosophy starts with you.
- Maintain existing code base and investigating problem areas.
- Demonstrating solutions by providing documentation, flowcharts, and clear code.
- Working in cross functional teams throughout our organization
- Ability to travel within USA, Europe, and Asia (total is less than 10%)
- We are looking for a New College Grad, someone who is about to graduate or must have graduated within the last 24 months to be consider for this position.
- B.S or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics or related field
- 1-2 years of industry experience preferred
- Background in electronics and electrical engineering preferred
- Knowledge of embedded software development and design.
- Knowledgeable with communication protocols such: I2C, SPI, UART etc.
- Smalltalk experience desired.
- Strong software engineering skills: modular design, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with Source Control and Development life cycles.
- Analytical approach to root cause analysis
- Knowledge of multithreading is a must (preemptive thread scheduling)
- Understanding of Networking/TCPIP
- Experience in distributed embedded controls system desired
More About Us ….
Our work is everywhere you look – even if you can’t actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Share This Job
- All Rights Reserved