Three main topics you can film are:
1. Attach at least 5 pictures of your campus, university, city, etc. Basically, anything related to your student life (except for parties and alcohols)
2. Attach a paragraph of 200 words minimum, describing what the photos are about and what you love the most about your university, student life, and city, etc. These questions can be of use if you have trouble conveying your message.
- Why did you choose to go to your university?
- Share one moment you love the most during your college experience.
- What do you like about your university the most?
- What would you say to your university’s prospective students?
- Describe your university in one word.
Don’t forget to mention some details like the university name, the city or your degree, etc.
Remember that we do not expect you to be a professional photojournalist! Edited cameras are good, but also smartphone photos are totally accepted and welcomed.