FAST FACTS: B.A. Business Management
- Preparation for a career in a variety of industries or post-baccalaureate education
- Concentration offered in high-demand area of Healthcare Administration
- Credit for Prior Learning Assessment and CLEP test options available
- Offered 100 percent online
- Accelerated eight-week terms; complete the program in fewer than three years (no transfer credits) or fewer than two years (with transfer credits)*
- 128 total program credits
Study the business aspects of organizations
Successful managers in all walks of life share certain characteristics. Strategic thinking, effective communication and applying creative solutions to complex business problems are among these characteristics.
The B.A. in Business Management program at St. Scholastica develops these skills and also teaches students specialized business skills, such as human resources management, business strategy and effective decision-making.
What can I do with this degree?
Business management graduates are prepared for management positions in large corporations and small businesses, have the skills to run their own business and have the educational foundation necessary for graduate studies.
Healthcare Administration concentration
The Healthcare Administration concentration offering is perfect for adult practitioners who do not yet have a four-year degree. It focuses on the operational aspects of a healthcare administrator with competencies in accounting, communication, compliance, financial management, health care law, information technology and risk management.
This program is ideal for...
- Working managers who want to move into a leadership role
- Small business owners and other entrepreneurs
- Those who need a bachelor's degree to advance their career
1200 Kenwood Ave, Duluth, MN 55811
Duluth , United States