Rumelifeneri Yolu 34450
The aim of the Business Administration program is to:
- stimulate intellectual curiosity
- develop proficiency in the use of analytical techniques
- integrate theory and practice in the exercise of managerial responsibilities
- enable students to recognize and appreciate an organization’s ethical and social responsibilities.
By building upon student’s broad foundation in the liberal arts and by investigating major functional areas of business activity a well-rounded education is provided.
Program Learning Outcome Goals
- Recognize, critically analyze and develop solutions to managerial, economic and political issues in personal and professional environments
- Formulate and communicate arguments effectively in oral, written and graphical form
- Thrive in diverse, multi-disciplinary teams and take initiative as responsible team members
- Maintain a global, socially inclusive and ethical perspective with emphasis on sustainability
- Learn fundamental concepts and theories to formulate and implement creative and effective solutions to management challenges
- Use the appropriate research methods and tools to analyze data managerial decision making
While making online application, you will need to upload the documents below:
- Copy of the exam result or diploma grade: Please refer to Acceptable Exams and Diplomas and Minimum Eligibility Scores and Grades section for a complete list,
- Personal Essay: The written expression of your qualities as an applicant will often be a very important way for Faculty members to get to know why you are an acceptable candidate for their program,
- Two letters of recommendation,
- If available, the photocopy of the High School Diploma and its Turkish translation if the original diploma is not in English. Please refer to certifying copies of your original documents section for more information.
- Sealed and approved official transcript of the high school courses and grades,
- If taken before, a copy of the English language proficiency exam score (optional). Please see Proficiency in English section,
- Non-refundable application fee of 150 TL (Turkish Lira). Please attach the copy of the receipt to the application package as a proof of payment. Please see bank account information section for payment details.
Applications with missing documents will not be taken into consideration. It is the applicant’s responsibility to send the complete and accurate required documents on time.
- If you have missing documents, you can write a petition explaining the reason and summit it through the same system.
Online Application for 2017-2018 academic year must be submitted by no later than January 1, 2018.
Applications received from January 1, 2018 to July 1, 2018 will only be evaluated if there is any quota left in the respective department.