The Bachelor of Arts in Management prepares you to transition from the technical aspects of a profession to leading and managing individuals in their respective fields. You will explore management theories, concepts, and practices necessary to organize, motivate, and lead human capital. Successful completion of the online degree program prepares you for managerial positions and responsibilities in business, as well as nonprofit, government, and military organizations.
This program’s curriculum is in alignment with Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM ) standards. This program has been designed in consultation with industry business leaders and is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
The curriculum for this program follows industry trends to help ensure relevancy to today's marketplace. View all courses.
In addition to the institutional and degree level learning objectives, graduates of this program are expected to achieve these learning outcomes:
- Evaluate the functions and applications of various management processes in the areas of planning, organizing, staffing, directing, leading, and controlling.
- Develop strategies for organizational challenges using management theories, principles, and practices.
- Analyze the impact of international, legal, social, political, economic, technological, and environmental issues as they relate to organizational behavior in terms of the individual, group/team, and overall organizational performance.
- Examine the importance of ethical conduct, communication, social responsibility, and corporate responsibility in the global environment.
- Demonstrate skills in critical thinking, data interpretation, and decision making necessary for developing systematic processes and approaches in the management of human capital and achievement of organizational effectiveness.
Regular fees: 250 - 270 USD
International Fees : 250 - 270 USD
Per credit hour: $270 | $250 with military grant*
111 W Congress St, Charles Town, WV 25414
Charleston , United States