As you're pursuing a BA or BS degree in music, you can choose from one of five concentrations in which to further your musical studies: jazz studies, music business, music technology & recording, theory/composition or church music. If you choose a BA or BS degree without the concentration, you can take fewer credits and have the option of choosing a second major—pairing your music degree with something mutually beneficial.
- Opportunities to perform in a variety of chamber and large ensembles
- Core classes shape your understanding of music and theory
- Concentration options further your career preparation
- You have the ability to choose a lighter course load, without a concentration, allowing for a double major
- Composition/theory concentration allows you to build a portfolio of original works
1400 E Hanna Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46227
Indianapolis , United States