Business Administration, BSc
Are you interested in management and doing business? Do you want to know more about the business strategies of multinational corporations that operate in various countries? If so, then Business Administration might be the right Bachelor's programme for you. You will look at the ins and outs of how a business operates and how businesses deal with internal and external changes. You will learn to analyse what can be improved in corporate management and what effects markets have on businesses. This programme is suited for people with a broad interest in conducting business and managing organisations.
Business Administration offers you a broad range of topics, with consideration not only for international management, but also for psychology, sociology, communication, economics, and law. For example, there is ample consideration given to the role of social and cultural aspects within organisations. After all, conducting good business is a job involving extensive human interaction. You will look at the interaction between all stakeholders involved, such as managers, employees, shareholders and clients; a framework that is even more complex and interesting within international interactions.
Why Business Administration at Radboud University?
- You will be taught a wider range of perspectives than 'just' economics or IT in organisations.
- More focus on acquiring research skills than in other business programmes in the Netherlands
- A personal approach to education and small-scale teaching
- Three-year Bachelor's studies with guaranteed direct admission to a Master's programme after completion
- Six months of studying or internship abroad as optional or fixed part of the programme
- A green campus in the centre of Nijmegen, with excellent study and sports facilities
- Housing offered to admitted students who do not live in the Netherlands and applied before the deadline (see details)
Regular fees: 2083 EUR
International Fees : 8342 EUR
Depending on your personal situation (nationality and previous education), you will pay either the legal tuition fee (regular fees) or the institutional tuition fee. Visit the university website for more information.
NN Future Matter Scholarships. Orange Tulip Scholarship, Fullbright-Radboud (LPDP), Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP), etc.
Nijmegen , Netherlands