Marketing Major, B.A./B.S.
55 hours (31 hours of Business Core + 24 hours of marketing and business coursework)
The marketing major is designed to provide students with sufficient knowledge and skills to work in a variety of areas. Employment opportunities for marketing majors include, but are not limited to, product and brand management, market development, sales, retailing, customer service, and market research.
Romain College of Business Degree Requirements
Students seeking a bachelor's degree with a major from the Romain College of Business must satisfy all business degree requirements and Core 39 requirements listed in the Romain College of Business section of the bulletin.
Business Core for All Business Majors (31 hours)
The following required core courses provide breadth in a college education for business and a foundation for specialization in a major:
- CIS 151 - Computer Applications in Business Credits: 3 (1) or
- CIS 261 - Advanced Microcomputer Applications Credits: 3 (2)
- ACCT 201 - Accounting Principles I Credits: 3
- ACCT 202 - Accounting Principles II Credits: 3
- BCOM 231 - Business Communication Credits: 3
- BLAW 263 - Legal Environment of Business Credits: 3
- ECON 265 - Elementary Statistics Credits: 3
- FIN 305 - Business Finance Credits: 3
- MNGT 305 - Principles of Management Credits: 3
- MKTG 305 - Principles of Marketing Credits: 3
- BCOM 401 - Business Career Planning and Professional Development Credits: 1
- MNGT 452 - Policy Formulation and Implementation Credits: 3
8600 University Blvd, Evansville, IN 47712
Evansville , United States